ramblings of the 1speed road warrior

I am a part time single speed racer, full time traveling salesman, fulltime husband and yard boy

Monday, August 14, 2006

Ist trip on my own


I am not even sure why I am even starting this blog, its probably because I can only watch stupid hotel TV so long. A little history, I am 24 years old, I am a traveling sales rep in the southeast and on the weekends I try to race singlespeed mountain bikes. I have been married for over 3 years now.

This week I am on the road in Georgia and Florida, I drove around tonight trying to find the ocean you would think that being in a state that has more coast line than the whole east coast combined it sould be easy to find the ocean but then again you would be wrong

This is a picture of the raddest guy at the Spudman Triathlon, this picture was taken like three hours after the race and he was still strutting around in his hot spandex, I guess we all have something to aspire to. its all about keepin it Real

tomorrow i venture out on my own into georgia and then back across florida hopefully i will see the ocean or at least some awesome southern sites I guess either will be cool

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger climber said...

Brian,
If you are ever in B'ham selling stuff look me up.
Kylegillespie@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home