ramblings of the 1speed road warrior

I am a part time single speed racer, full time traveling salesman, fulltime husband and yard boy

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Yeah I am slacker



so i wish I had an excuse for not posting in like 6 months other than I am a slacker so I am going to give a quick update or outline for the past few months

Fall

helped my dad kill a big one while Iwent to wyoming and campedin a blizzard and missed the biggest buck of my life


I rode my bike a little


did some early season hike and ski at alta


All the while I have been working and traveling a ton


once the snow started falling I skied a bit more (i stole this pic from kdays blog http://kdayracing.blogspot.com)

I also went to europe with heather to stay with our friends the jenkins in switzerLand. which was killer we skied there a bit also .

Oh yeah heather is 8 months pregnant with a baby girl so that is cool I get to stay home more now until the baby is born so that is good.

so there you go that is the last few months in a nutshell hopefully i will be a little better from now on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home